5 EASY WAYS YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE [FOR WILDLIFE]
We are a 100% volunteer-operated charity. Our goal is to rescue injured, sick and orphaned Australian Wildlife. There are many ways you can help.
- Join our organisation and learn to become a wildlife carer (click here)
- Join our support staff and help, using your skills with computers, book-keeping, administration, social media, or any other skill! (click here)
- Donate money or goods to help meet the costs of responding to thousands of rescues every year (Click to see donation options)
- Build a Possum-box for your garden (click here)
- See other ways you can help wildlife on the NSW South Coast (click here)
This page last updated November 2022